Gry towarzyskie online

planszowe/karciane/bitewne

Moderator:Avalanche

Klerikal_Hell
Wędrowiec

Post autor: Klerikal_Hell » 2012-02-23, 20:02

Panowie kilka uwag i rad z mojej strony.Przewineło mi się w waszych sprawozdaniach z gier że używacie np Drżenia x2 w talii.Jest lista kart które mogą być tylo po 1 sztuce w talii a po uzyciu są usuwane.Podaję z głowy :
1x DRŻENIE ASTAROTHA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X MOCOBUJSTWO (usuwane po użyciu)
1X POZA KONTROLĄ (usuwane po użyciu)
1X CZYSTKA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X BOMBA DEMOGRAFICZNA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X W OKU CYKLONU (usuwane po użyciu)
3XKARMA (usuwane po użyciu)

Jak cos dobie przypomnę to dopiszę .

Awatar użytkownika
Urban
Osadnik

Post autor: Urban » 2012-02-23, 21:55

drżenie po jednym, może był błąd w opisie :)

skobel
Arystokrata

Post autor: skobel » 2012-02-23, 22:16

Klerikal_Hell pisze: 1x DRŻENIE ASTAROTHA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X MOCOBUJSTWO (usuwane po użyciu)
1X POZA KONTROLĄ (usuwane po użyciu)
1X CZYSTKA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X BOMBA DEMOGRAFICZNA (usuwane po użyciu)
1X W OKU CYKLONU (usuwane po użyciu)
3XKARMA (usuwane po użyciu)

Jak cos dobie przypomnę to dopiszę .
Piszę z głowy: wszystkie podane się zgadzają.
Pewnie chodzi o to, ze ja zagrywam Drżenie po czym usuwam je z gry, a po paru turach drzymy przez Urbana.

Awatar użytkownika
Urban
Osadnik

Post autor: Urban » 2012-02-25, 21:39

a ja się teraz pochyliłem nad paroma kwestiami które mnie nurtowały -

http://www.thewinternet.com/games/kult/

np-
SKIN TRADE

May I play SKIN TRADE even if I have no Pop Markers in my Cast?

Yes! Often this is the best time to play it!

If I play SKIN TRADE, do I have to return a Pop Marker to a Station where one resided before, or may I place one on a Station that didn't have a Pop Marker on it before the SKIN TRADE?

You may place the Pop Markers on any legal Stations, no matter how they were previously arranged.

If I play SKIN TRADE, may I place Pop Markers on Turned cards?

Yes. This is not Recruiting. You are simply putting the Pop Markers on cards where they are allowed to reside. This includes any face-up or face-don card that is allowed to hold one or more Pop Markers.

albo
ACE IN THE HOLE

Do GEBURAH's or GOLAB's special abilities break the tie created by ACE IN THE HOLE?

No.

UNHOLY HUNGER

May I play this card on a Being without a Pop Marker on it to immediately discard that Being?

Yes. (Also, see TIMING for a detailed example).
Here are a couple of examples:

The UNHOLY HUNGER card is an Influence card. If it is attached to a Being, that Being must have a Pop Marker on it at all times or be immediately discarded. Obviously, the best way to play this card is to Influence and attach it to a Being that does not have a Pop Marker on it, thereby causing it to be immediately discarded. So let's say you have a TEACHER with no Pop Marker on it in your Cast. I decide to Influence that Teacher and give it an UNHOLY HUNGER. You may NOT at this point Repel a Pop Marker to the Teacher in order to save it, since that Repel has nothing to do with the Unholy Hunger card or my Influence Deed. The only thing you can do is play a card effect that DIRECTLY AFFECTS the action going on. For example, you may play LACK OF FAITH to make my Influence card ineffective. This is allowed because it DIRECTLY AFFECTS the Influence card. You could NOT play a card that moves the Teacher to a Station that the Unholy Hunger may not be played on, because that has nothing to do with the action at hand.

The important thing to remember is that everything happens IMMEDIATELY unless you can do something to STOP it or AFFECT it. You may not "interrupt" the action to play retroactively!

Another important thing to consider is that after every single act ALL players have a chance to respond. KULT can move pretty fast, but it is important to give players a chance to respond to every action.

trochę źle graliśmy z kilkoma kartami :)

skobel
Arystokrata

Post autor: skobel » 2012-02-26, 00:00

1. wiem
2. hmm
3. wiem

1. Bo nasze rozwiązanie ma sens. ogranicza przeciwnikowi zdobywanie żetonów a nie uniemożliwa.
3. Poprzez analogię do maski- poczekanie do końca tury pozwala przeciwnikowi zdecydować, czy chce bronić istotę kosztem żetonu i stacji, czy nie.

W skrócie: gram na zasady (za duże słowo -na interpretację - już lepiej) wyrobioną przed 15 laty. To wersja w której preferuję sztucznie wyrównywanie szans, niż trzymanie się interpretacji autora.
Dzięki czemu mamy 22 urozmaicone talie.

Jeśli chcesz ponegocjować spoko.
PS jutro zapodam skan łódzkich zasad turniejowych z końca lat 90tych.
Chętnie zagram sesję...
zgłoszenia mejlem.

Awatar użytkownika
Urban
Osadnik

Post autor: Urban » 2012-02-26, 08:58

to zostawiamy jak graliśmy - będzie trudniej i większe wyzwanie :)

skobel
Arystokrata

Post autor: skobel » 2012-02-26, 20:20

Obiecane zasady.
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ